www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:47 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: MW2 Combos
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:35 am 

Hi Folks,

i would making combos for MW2.....but i dont have an idea what can i took...so my question....what is a good combo for mw2.....thanks for answer ;)

Post subject: Re: MW2 Combos
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:42 am 

You could try the flash knifing combo but I'm not sure if you can map R3 as a combo button, unless maybe you could try reassigning mellee to R2 and then I guess you could do it.

Its pretty difficult to assign combos in MW or black ops because your are unable to toggle on certain buttons and have them held while a combo plays out. This is feature we have asked to have for the next firmware.

There is also another bug which doesn't allow you to assign Macro's/Combo's you've created to the left or right click of the mouse which i have raised, this meaning you cant make your own Rapid Fire combo to outwitt the auto-fire detect engine on blops.

So at the moment there is very few little you can do thanks to these issues. However if you find a nice combo you could just post it here.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:33 pm 

@ Tick

We are looking at all the user requests for the next firmware update. Also I must admit, I am not a big fan of rapid fire exploits.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:15 am 

I take it it wasn't your idea to put turbo switches on the EEC then?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:21 pm 

@ Tick

LoL, I like the functionality of turbo and I think it is a beneficial option for those who intend to use it to make combo's for over used key combination. I know when including such an option, you also open the door for those who would use this functionality to exploit games

My mantra is, you don't limit things to avoid exploitation. That necessarily doesn't mean you condone it, but that you would rather provide users with more freedom and hope that users don't misuse those freedoms.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:27 am 

Try the instant riot shield reload. its just Melee then hold R2 but don't release then triangle. this is one of my favs but not sure if it can be combo-ed because the R2 needs to be held and not released. if it can work then you have a powerful and fast combo at you finger tips. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:20 am 

TickTock wrote:
You could try the flash knifing combo but I'm not sure if you can map R3 as a combo button, unless maybe you could try reassigning mellee to R2 and then I guess you could do it.

Its pretty difficult to assign combos in MW or black ops because your are unable to toggle on certain buttons and have them held while a combo plays out. This is feature we have asked to have for the next firmware.

There is also another bug which doesn't allow you to assign Macro's/Combo's you've created to the left or right click of the mouse which i have raised, this meaning you cant make your own Rapid Fire combo to outwitt the auto-fire detect engine on blops.

So at the moment there is very few little you can do thanks to these issues. However if you find a nice combo you could just post it here.

Thanks for the little combo guide and info sir'
I'm trying now to apply of your idea...
Thanks,