www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:07 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:55 am 

anyone use this with the Microsoft intelimouse 3? i find that when i turn the sensitivity down in game i get ultra precision, but the eagle eye cant give me enough emulated sensitivity to actually turn when i calibrate my dead zones to stop rotating on all axis planes. Its bothering me because when i turn in game speed up it has terrible smoothing and that micro movement skips regardless of what i set the dead zone to. I hope in the next firmware they can increase the EEC sensitivity speeds from 20 up say to 100 or higher. because i gave up on trying to get an optimal cfg. The key maps are perfect, but the mouse aim is imprecise a controller is feeling smoother than my mouse that's unacceptable.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 pm 

I don't use your mouse, but I do have in-game sensitivity for BF3 on max and it's very smooth for me.

Are you sure you've gone through all the calibrations after adjusting in-game sensitivity?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:58 am 

I have i tried min in game and max, it loves min in game sensitivity and max eagle eye for smoothness but its to slow. half and max its top skippy. i cant get right calibration. it seems like the in game sensitivity doesn't scale with the ee dead zone which is probably why its as smooth as butter being down.