www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:02 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:48 am 

Hi Guys,
Im a new user of Eagle Eye, thus new member on this board.
I unboxed my eagle eye last night and all night I was tinkering around with my own settings and I’ve also tried some other settings that people have shared on this board for BF3.

Before I go any further I should mention that I have purposely bought a Logitech G500 for this, this is the mouse that I am using. My keyboard is an old Saitek Eclipse I (I think).

Being completely honest, I don’t fully understand the deadzones and I think this might be where I am going wrong. I have been able to use the advance calibration though.

What my problem is particularly in scope, I feel that when I move my mouse slowly, say I have an enemy in sight but he is just 1° away from my red dot. The red dot travels slowly, but let’s says he starts sprinting away; I move my mouse in the direction he is running and obviously at a greater speed... However the Red Dot just shoots miles off.

In other words, when I move the mouse slowly it feels too slow, when I move it quickly it feels too fast.

I would be very grateful if somebody could share their settings with me, for a G500 and BF3... I like an all rounded feel. Not to quick that you compromise accuracy and also not too precise that you compromise speed (if that makes sense) Just an average standard feel.

Also it would be great if somebody could explain what I am doing wrong, any other tips and pointers would be a great help. An explanation of the deadzones for a dummy would be awesome too.

Many Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:31 pm 

I had this as well the first time that I used it. I increased my DPI settings on the the mouse. Now it moves quickly with a quick movement. I have my DPI set to 1200 and in game sensitivity set to 50%. I used darkdog's settings for deadzone as I didn't really feel like taking the time to figure it all out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:33 pm 

Awesome, Ive just looked at his settings.

Will give it a try when I get out of work.

Thanks for your help

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:37 pm 

One thing I did was to turn off angle snapping and onboard mouse on the Logitec G-500. I also tried various levels of accelleration and decided on turning it off also.

The game has built in accelleration and you may not want that with a mouse.

If you have a moderate speed internet there still could be games where there are huge lage on some of the servers due to others laging, region differences, and just too much action for the servers to process. When this lag happens you will find that your aim and animation may be faster than the speed of the game. As a result, you could be taking dead aim and not getting hit markers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:42 pm 

An update to my previous post.

I have just found that turning off the angle snap made shooting at different elevations difficult and inaccurate when ADS. The cross hairs would be all over the place.

Recently I have turned ON the Angle Snap on the G500, and now I can ADS on enemies on stairs and different elevations at close range without any problems. IMO better improved accuracy for faster killing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:23 pm 

Hi! same as topic starter I am new user, and have a huge problem to adjust controls on EAGLE EYe. What I'm trying to do is to set mouse for looking left and right same as you use keyboard while playinfg on PC. but can not map the mouse on e/eye. has anyone got any ideas please? I'm must be an idiot ...