www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:21 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:03 pm 

Hi guys, im new to the EEC club and this is my first post so i'm just looking for a little advice regarding setting up.

I got my Eagle Eye today and cant wait to try it out however my Logitech G110 doesnt work so im having to wait until the K120 I ordered turns up until I can play and test properly.

I plan to use it primarily for MW3 on the PS3 and wondered if anyone had any imput as to the settings I might be best to use?

Ive seen a few posts regarding other mice such as the G500 which seem very detailed and it was my intention to use these as a basis to start from and try tweaking the settings to suit my needs.

However if someone else is using an MX518 and has some optimal settings they'd care to share then it would be much apprisiated. :)

Even as a better basis to start from it will certainly be of great help and save me a bit time and trouble as I am completely new to EEC and how to configure it.

I will of course repost with the settings I find / build upon for further discussion and optimisation.

Thanks for any and all help and suggestions.

Cheers,

TwistedThistle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:04 am 

Hello and welcome to p-u forums :)

You can try my MW3 config as long is your mouse let you store parameters to be around 900 dpi : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2099

Good luck bro !

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:30 am 

Thanks for the reply Hactivated.

I will download andtry out your settings this weekend hopefully once new Keyboard arives.

One of the MX518 DPI settings is 800 so will try that and see how it copes. I could always use my Naga if I cant set the MX518 right but im too lazy to swap it between my PC and EEC/PS3 everytime I want to play, lol. :)

Will post back with results asap.

Thanks again

TwistedThistle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:04 pm 

TwistedThistle wrote:
Thanks for the reply Hactivated.

I will download andtry out your settings this weekend hopefully once new Keyboard arives.

One of the MX518 DPI settings is 800 so will try that and see how it copes. I could always use my Naga if I cant set the MX518 right but im too lazy to swap it between my PC and EEC/PS3 everytime I want to play, lol. :)

Will post back with results asap.

Thanks again

TwistedThistle

I know most threads round here were posted a while ago..

Just wanted to check, I've got a MX518, do the DPI sensitivity + & - work in game?

Think this might also be where I've gone wrong.. aimed down the sight, I struggle to track targets on the move whilst on the move (MW3)

I've configured my own deadzones and seems to have made it a lot smoother. made sure I did it ads as well.

will try dpi settings next and see if that helps.

Funny enough, a weird side effect of testing and tweaking these settings?

Suddenly more nails on the pad :D lol

thanks for any help in advance!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:12 pm 

I run 800dpi on my G500