www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Logitech LS1 Laser Mouse
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 pm 

This is Richard from Penguin United. First I like to thank everyone for participating in this forum, and we like to thank the EE community for putting in the effort to make this new product easier get started.

LS1 Laser mouse is one of those non-gaming basic mouse out there, we picked it up at Frys for $24.99 but it works perfectly well. The funny thing is, they don't disclose the DPI of this device on Logitech, not even on the manual. I found on CNET saying the DPI is 5000, I kind of doubt that.

Either way this mouse works if you are just looking for something that works well and fits within the budget! Thank you.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-poin ... vices/4610

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:12 am 

Thanks for the heads up on this mouse, also tossed it in my cart. Love basic-shaped mice.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:08 pm 

Apparently it does goes up to 5000dpi, from what I read.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:05 pm 

Hi Richard, could you please let us know how well this mouse performs w/EEC? As with say Killzone 2, CoD games and some other popular FPS games perhaps? As in for example, rotate quickly with mouse & game's reticle/aiming speed. For it's low price and high dpi, I would pick this up just to have a basic mouse that works well. Since I've had to send back 2 others that didn't work (Razer Imp.[driver dependent] & a 1000dpi Logitech=way too slow) I'd like that for now to tide me over until some FW/software updates are in. Don't want to spend more money on mice at moment that won't work. Thanks!!