www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:34 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:41 am 

Hi there!

Just tryed my Roccat Kone and it finaly worked well, right/left button and middle button worked.
Side buttons have not tryed yet.

It did not work at all before this new firmware so i supose it got worked at this new one.

You can add it to the compatible list i think ( at least for the people that updated the firmware )

Thanks Penguin :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:39 pm 

Side buttons confirmed that both work just fine !

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:36 pm 

Please leave feedback of your Roccat Kone on EEC. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:01 pm 

Hi,
i've a Roccat Kone+
i want to buy Penguin EE but only if it works with my mouse, i'll never change it...
can you please tell me if you have a Kone or a Kone+?

Thanks a lot,
bye bye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:48 pm 

Is this the reply to my question????
i don't understand this post...

Still waiting, please help...
thanks....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:32 pm 

hows the feeling and sensitivity with this mouse?

Post subject: Yesterday
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:19 pm 

Key words: Chen Kun Zhao Wei [Abstract] yesterday (September 2nd),louboutin pas cher, Zhao Wei and Chen Kun appeared in Chengdu,hogan, for some brand shop opening ribbon-cutting ceremony.The new Zhao Wei and keep house boss Chen Kun has each one is busy,abercrombie, two old friends rarely meet,franklin marshall, a play off spot atmosphere.
Yesterday (September 2nd),abercrombie and fitch france, Zhao Wei and Chen Kun appeared in Chengdu,outlet hogan, for some brand shop opening ribbon-cutting ceremony.The new Zhao Wei and keep house boss Chen Kun has each one is busy,supra, two old friends rarely meet,scarpe hogan, a play off spot atmosphere.
相关的主题文章:

'Persistence. If you stick with it

I Do MV trailer exposure Peng Tan Chun Xiao deduct

Mac cosmetics was founded by two Canadians

The number of defraud case in Internet is keep increasing. Build up a fake bank website, send out an email to ask for password. Before take any action, try to verify it is real or not. You can phone to bank hotline to ask, go to the bank to contact directly.

Post subject: as traffic closed
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:57 pm 

Hefei hotline · three six five estate home furnishing news network June 1st zero hour,supra shoes, Hefei Rail Transit Line 1 and line 2 “ T” interchange station in Hefei DongMen Railway Station area of all closed, sealed for 3 years.
[Atlas: Hefei orbit traffic 1, 2 lines are handed in collect place in DongMen Railway Station road three years > > > Hefei Dongmen area closed] time from May 31, 2012 to May 1,abercrombie and fitch, 2015 at the zero hour, up to 3 years,jordan pas cher, to the north and south to the Yangtze River Road on the south side of the closure of southern Luqiao West to Huaihe, east to Luqiao west bank closed Le Grand Large Hotel.
The rail traffic construction to solve bar line moving,mercurial vapor, Great East Gate area greening migration, the Yangtze River in Luqiao construction and demolition, dismantling of facilities for traffic four items of work.
(Hefei Dongmen area road closure notice HOUSE365 photo by Fan Lixin) the construction of the main structure of pole line before moving, the near future will adopt artificial and small mechanical digging deep groove way,supra shoes, well rod line moving work, for noise control period (June 1st to June 16th) will end in a large area bar line moved to change the job.
(Huaihe Luqiao closed HOUSE365 Fan Lixin photo) in DongMen Railway Station 1,mercurial, line 2 “ T” interchange station, line 1 at Victory Road in road engineering below, north-south layout, line 2 is located in the Yangtze River road below,supra, east-west layout.
Construction within the scope of green has been the programme has been after many rounds of optimization, the retaining portion number basis,abercrombie france, there are some green needs timely migration.Recent will fully cooperate with the Lin Yuan Department greening migration.
(Hefei great east gate closed all construction HOUSE365 photo by Fan Lixin) the Yangtze River in Luqiao construction and demolition preparation is the focus of attention, according to the project plan,air jordan, will build the Yangtze River in Luqiao,abercrombie, but the specific removal program has not yet been released.
Considering the existing transportation facilities will be abolished at the same time removal,abercrombie, transportation facilities to the surrounding residents of small effect, the near future will develop traffic facilities, demolition work.
Demolition plot of exploration work will begin immediately, as traffic closed, according to the needs of the project,mercurial, the original Hall of traffic of province of office building plots,mercurial vapor, Markham Hotel plots the demolition plot as well as the Yangtze River on both sides of the road required for supplementary investigation.
相关的主题文章:

rarely go out with other activities for the elderly

out &rdquo

体育设施

But how in the name of Lando Calrissian are you going to keep your cuffs together?