www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:01 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: rapoo v6 and rapoo v7
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:25 am 

rapoo v6 and rapoo v7 can customize and program the keyboard macros with a Chip on Board. These are all saved up in the hardware itself, and do not require the drivers to be installed.

the Eagle Eye could have some wonderful macros function if rapoo v6 and rapoo v7 work with the Eagle Eye.

or penguinunited.com could release some api, let us program it. :mrgreen: thx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:55 pm 

Got it, I'll keep it on mind. We're thinking about adding in our own macro system, or creating a more open source type of firmware in order to let you guys make your own macros. All is possible!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:32 pm 

Devin PU wrote:
Got it, I'll keep it on mind. We're thinking about adding in our own macro system, or creating a more open source type of firmware in order to let you guys make your own macros. All is possible!

Pretty Cool, really appreciate the effort that you put into the job.

Hundreds of macros can be stored in Eagle Eye if every keyboard button could save a macro and using hotkey like F1~F12 to switch keymap, if Eagle Eye have enough storage space.

The macro system could be very powerful like an AI machine if it have the following functions

1. macro-repeat-function: such as repeat ( A,Y,A,Y,A,Y,A,Y ) forever
2. delay-function: such as repeat ( B, wait 1s, LT, wait 2s, LB, wait 3s ) forever
3. simultaneous-function: such as repeat ( pressing the A and B simultaneously, pressing the A and B simultaneously, pressing the A and B simultaneously ) forever
4. function-calls-another-function:such as repeat ( ( pressing the A and B simultaneously, pressing the A and B simultaneously, pressing the A and B simultaneously )wait 100s ( B, wait 1s, LT, wait 2s, LB, wait 3s ) ) forever

I could keep posting comments and suggestions if I would have any ideas and you don't feel being interrupted. :mrgreen:

By the way, rapoo v7's LEDs are illuminated, and v7 just need 50mA, so v7 is getting enough power, the question should be in the drivers. but it doesn't matter if Eagle Eye have a powerful macro system runing with a common keyboard. :mrgreen: